In this area ILLESLEX ABOGADOS advises individuals, companies and institutions with interests in the sector, both in and out of court.
Our specialised team of professionals offers, among others, the following services.
Town and Country Planning and Urban Development
· Spatial and Urban Planning. Plans and Instruments.
· General urban planning and development planning.
· Implementation of actions on rural land. Declarations of General Interest.
· Expropriation proceedings.
· Compensation for alteration of planning or for unique links.
· Urban development agreements.
· Implementation of activities and uses. Urban planning and activity licences.
· Responsible declarations and prior communications.
· Urban planning discipline.
· Sanctioning proceedings and proceedings for the restoration of urban planning legality.
· Urban audits.
· Actions and defence in administrative and jurisdictional appeals.
· Historical heritage and municipal catalogues.
· Tourist planning and authorisations.
· Coastal regulations.
· Legal advice on matters relating to environmental law, including those related to specific regulated sectors, such as mining or energy.
· Preparation of studies and reports, legal-administrative advice and defence in legal proceedings concerning contaminated soils.
· Procedures and challenges to acts of the environmental administration in matters of environmental impact assessment, classified activities and economic activities.
· Processing of environmental authorisations and licences.
· Environmental liability procedures.
· Noise pollution.
We are very happy with all aspects of the work done on our behalf.
No suggestions to improve the service. It has been fantastic. The Lawyers have done a great job and we have appreciated their support in some of the issues we have had after the purchase. We would very happy recommend ILLESLEX to other UK clients.
Very happy with the service.